Research & Innovation
Insurance at Carlow facilitates research projects ranging from multi-session workshops (in person and online), to day long Design Sprints to complex long term interdisciplinary projects.
The client may be eligible for Enterprise Ireland funding (even at early stages).
We can assist in a range of areas including:
- Market identification, market development, product development and customer / renewal retention
- Data Science / Design Thinking / Strategy Development / Change Management / Integration
- Responding to Covid 19 Challenges
- Facilitated Focus Groups
- Process Mapping & Organisational Mapping / Improvement to look at new opportunities for cross-selling (to identify efficiencies or deal with organisational change)
- Improving the Insurance Customers Journey
- Explore how to integrate and leverage the benefits of Design Thinking into your insurance operation
- Software Development / Games Development / Internet of Things / Cyber Security
The Government’s Human Capital Initiative and Springboard Funding programmes offer generous supports (up to 90% funding) for certain courses for the purpose of upskilling employees.
IT Carlow works closely with the Regional Skills fora to develop courses aligned with Industry requirements based on establishing a skills gap in a particular firm or sector, and can expedite the development and validation of such courses meaning the lifecycle from the identification of that need to the delivery of the course with significant State assistance is reduced.
If you have any query in relation to the INC education offering or would like to discuss the development or delivery of a bespoke course for your company or industry let me know.
Contact Aidan Mahon today to find out more…