A modern purpose built co-work facility is currently in the design phase and is due for delivery in Q2 2022.
This facility will be situated on campus at Institute of Technology Carlow and will form the focal point for collaboration between Insurtech Startups, Insurance Sector firms, Researchers and Students in addition to providing a dedicated base for the Accelerator Cohort.
- Attractive on campus location for Insurtech Startups at the centre of a thriving Insurtech ecosystem in close proximity to students and researchers engaged in applicable research.
- A centre of Insurance Innovation thought leadership and excellence
- Second site opportunities for established Insurers in close proximity to Dublin with excellent Road and Rail links
- A potential base for foreign firms in the space to launch/commence operations in Ireland
- A conducive space designed to facilitate and encourage cross pollination and collaboration
- Strategically located at the centre of a thriving Insurance ecosystem in the South East of Ireland with circa 1,500 Insurance professionals within 1 hour.
The facility will be the physical reflection of the INC strategic mission and values and will enable the INC to evolve to be the leading Innovation Collaboration Platform for the Insurance Industry in Ireland and beyond.